While its world-famous theme parks are what make Orlando stand out, the dining scene in the vibrant Florida city has also become widely recognized, with Orlando named No. 2 Best Foodie City in America by WalletHub in 2021. Every year Orlando’s dining scene grows stronger with nationally recognized chefs, new restaurants from celebrity chefs, and diverse cuisines for every budget and taste, representing 40 different international cuisines.
In this two-day press trip, writers will experience Orlando’s diverse culinary scene while staying at the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, which offers 20 world-class restaurants and lounges with distinguished chefs from around the world, sophisticated guest rooms, and the luxurious Mandara Spa. Every year, the resort hosts The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, an annual outdoor festival, held in October, featuring unlimited food tastings from the resort’s culinary team and wine, beer, and other sips from around the world.
The press trip will offer the opportunity to explore Orlando’s various neighborhoods, each with distinct offerings for dining and entertainment, that showcase the region’s personality and charm. From nature trails and gardens to watersports and ziplines, Orlando’s natural beauty serves as the perfect counterbalance to its signature attractions. The destination is home to numerous open-air activities that take advantage of the Florida sunshine and incredible weather. Acclaimed galleries and museums, compelling live performances, and nationally recognized cultural events, ensure that Orlando has a galaxy of memorable experiences for art aficionados, too.
IFWTWA Writers in Attendance:
- Best places to Visit in 2023 by Stacey Wittig
- The Best Way To Get From Orlando Airport to Disney World by Stacey Wittig
- The Latest Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Review With Pictures by Stacey Wittig
- Orlando and Sarasota: ‘Paw-some’ Florida Cities for Pets by Stacey Wittig
- The Ravenous Pig Restaurant Winter Park, FL by Gail Clifford
- The Museum of Illusions at ICON Orlando by Gail Clifford
- Morimoto Asia Restaurant at Disney Springs, FL by Gail Clifford
- The Amare Restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Swan Reserve Hotel by Gail Clifford
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum – Winter Park, FL by Gail Clifford
- The Glass Knife – Winter Park, FL by Gail Clifford
- Tapa Toro – Great Eats in Orlando by Gail Clifford
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel by Gail Clifford
- The Best Breakfast in Florida Worth Waking Up For by Stacey Wittig