A Taste of Florida’s Historic Coast
Five journalists experienced the history of the Nation’s oldest city and enjoy the luxury of Northeast Florida’s most popular seaside escape while indulging in the culinary culture of Florida’s Historic Coast.
From old-world influences of the Mediterranean and European people that settled here to modern day fisherman and culinary artisans of today the flavors of Florida’s Historic Coast are an important part of the story that visitors can expect to experience.
This five-day tour included a stay at the luxurious Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, a food tour of St. Augustine, visits to some of the area’s most impressive landmarks and historic sites, and a tour of the GTM Research Reserve to learn about the balance of nature and food sources, a sunset sail on the area’s pristine waterways.
IFWTWA Writers in Attendance:
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Laid-back Luxury in Ponte Vedra, Florida by Robin O’ Neal Smith
- From Ponte Vedra To St. Augustine: 7 Best Restaurants by Robin O’ Neal Smith
- 11 Fabulous Things To Do In Ponte Vedra, Florida by Robin O’ Neal Smith
- 13 Best Experiences At The Luxurious Ponte Vedra Inn & Club by Robin O’ Neal Smith
- A Romantic Weekend in Ponte Vedra Beach by Colleen O’Neill Mulvhill
- Fabulous Two-fer Girlfriend Getaway to Florida’s Historic Coast Part 1: Ponte Vedra Beach by Janice Neider
- Fabulous Two-fer Girlfriend Getaway to Florida’s Historic Coast Part 2: St. Augustine by Janice Neider
- Three Hidden Gems You’ll Want to Visit in St. Augustine, Florida by Colleen O’Neill Mulvihill
- 10 Bizarre Attractions Along Florida’s Historic Coast by Colleen O’Neill Mulvihill