A Taste of Florida’s Historic Coast
Five journalists experienced the history of the Nation’s oldest city and enjoy the luxury of Northeast Florida’s most popular seaside escape while indulging in the culinary culture of Florida’s Historic Coast.
From old-world influences of the Mediterranean and European people that settled here to modern day fisherman and culinary artisans of today the flavors of Florida’s Historic Coast are an important part of the story that visitors can expect to experience.
This five-day tour included a stay at the luxurious Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, a food tour of St. Augustine, visits to some of the area’s most impressive landmarks and historic sites, and a tour of the GTM Research Reserve to learn about the balance of nature and food sources, a sunset sail on the area’s pristine waterways.
IFWTWA Writers in Attendance:
- Whatever Your Wish List Includes, St. Augustine Can Provide by Kathryn A. Barnett
- St. Augustine, Florida, An Exceptionally Dog-Friendly Destination by Stacey Wittig
- America’s First Thanksgiving Celebrated in St Augustine, Florida by Stacey Wittig
- The Food Scene in St. Augustine: Where Food and Wine are Naturally Part of the Culture by Stacey Wittig
- Best Places to Go with Your Pet in 2022 by Stacey Wittig
- The Mysterious Datil Pepper | Hot Datil Pepper Sauce Recipe by Stacey Wittig
- First Thanksgiving in St Augustine Florida, not Plymouth? Seriously! by Stacey Wittig
- Hotel Review: Ponte Vedra Inn & Club by Stacey Wittig
- The Best Breakfast in Florida Worth Waking Up For by Stacey Wittig
- Location of the Very First Thanksgiving by Kathryn A. Barnett
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Laid-back Luxury in Ponte Vedra, Florida by Robin O’ Neal Smith
- From Ponte Vedra To St. Augustine: 7 Best Restaurants by Robin O’ Neal Smith
- 11 Fabulous Things To Do In Ponte Vedra, Florida by Robin O’ Neal Smith
- 13 Best Experiences At The Luxurious Ponte Vedra Inn & Club by Robin O’ Neal Smith
- A Romantic Weekend in Ponte Vedra Beach by Colleen O’Neill Mulvhill
- Fabulous Two-fer Girlfriend Getaway to Florida’s Historic Coast Part 1: Ponte Vedra Beach by Janice Neider
- Fabulous Two-fer Girlfriend Getaway to Florida’s Historic Coast Part 2: St. Augustine by Janice Neider
- Three Hidden Gems You’ll Want to Visit in St. Augustine, Florida by Colleen O’Neill Mulvihill
- 10 Bizarre Attractions Along Florida’s Historic Coast by Colleen O’Neill Mulvihill