Adventure Seekers, St. Pete Is The Trip For You
Home to America’s Best Beaches, a vibrant arts community and amazing outdoor experiences, St. Pete/Clearwater is a sunny destination (St. Pete holds the Guinness World Record for the longest number of consecutive sunny days in the world at 785 days) that has a lot to offer. It’s a place that does its own thing, one that invites you to come do yours.
As part of this two-day journey, you’ll be exploring some of the destination’s 24 unique communities, which was recently named one of Travel + Leisure’s Best Places to Travel in 2022, including St. Pete, St. Pete Beach – TripAdvisor’s No. 1 Beach in 2021 – and Tarpon Springs – known as the “Sponge Capital of the World” with its Greek heritage and charming downtown center.
IFWTWA Writers in Attendance:
- 5 Awesome Beach Bars to visit on Florida’s Gulf Coast/a> by Kathryn Anderson
- Tasty Food Made with Love at Bodega in St. Petersburg, Florida by Lorena Lopez
- The 10 Cutest Small Towns in the South by Kathryn Anderson
- St. Petersburg, Florida, the Sunshine City by Linda Milks
- Five Haunted Hotels in the South (Roundup including St. Pete) by Kathleen Walls
- 10 U.S. Cities That Will Make You Think You’re On a Tropical Island by Kathryn Anderson
- Travel Writers Divulge: Top Things To Do in Downtown St Pete by Kathryn Anderson