Pure Birmingham: Purely Eccentric
Scenic beauty, compelling history, fascinating attractions and white tablecloth dining set the scene for a city experience beyond the guidebook. Our IFWTWA member journalists loved encounters with memorably unusual, downright strange, out-of-the-ordinary, very-Birmingham places.
IFWTWA thanks our members’ hosts and local tourism for coordinating their stay. All opinions expressed are the individual writer’s and not those of or influenced by IFWTWA.
IFWTWA Media Trip participants utilize Twitter, Instagram, Insta Stories, Facebook, Facebook Live and Facebook Stories in addition to social media promotion by IFWTWA and its pages.
- Jefferson School
- Pizza and Beer
- Day 607 Welcome to Birmingham!
- Pure Birmingham: Purely Eccentric Sept. 2017
- Birmingham–So Much History and Good Times
- Best Restaurants of Birmingham
- The Best Places to Eat In Birmingham
- A Letter’s Legacy
- Gip’s Place
- Best Things To Do (And Eat) iBirmingham, AL
- Birmingham’s an easy road trip: page 32
- Birmingham, AL Creates a Lively Vibe
- Birmingham’s Quirky Places