Because of her many years in the industry, IFWTWA member, Sofia Bournatzi of PASS PARTOUT Tourism Marketing, always has suggestions for media trips to the destinations or resorts providing complimentary accommodations. Sofia also brings together Halkidiki hospitality with IFWTWA journalists to create FAM trips of a different kind: stress-free.
Halkidiki, Greece welcomes journalists and their partners to visit its world-famous pristine beaches, pine forests, and natural beauty. Hosted at participating hotels, restaurants and more, journalists decide for themselves how to spend their days. Whether touring around the peninsulas, venturing up forested peaks, relaxing on white sand beaches, swimming in crystal blue waters, or enjoying culinary delights made from local produce, Northern Greece is yours to discover.
IFWTWA thanks our host for coordinating our stay.
All opinions expressed are those of the the individual writer and not influenced by IFWTWA.
Writers in Attendance:
- Lara Dunning
- Francesca Mazurkiewicz
- Marc d’Entremont
IFWTWA Media Trip participants utilize Twitter, Instagram, Insta Stories, Facebook, Facebook Live and Facebook Stories in addition to social media promotion by IFWTWA and its pages.
- Experiencing Thessaloniki Greece and the Luxurious Hotel Olympia
- Wandering Thessaloniki Greece: Tours and a Park Hotel Stay
- Pension Irini in Ouranoupolis Greece: Mount Athos Experience
- Halkidiki: The best place in Greece you’ve never heard of
- Flegra Palace Hotel Greece: Luxury Near the Sea Experience
- Philoxenia Hotel: Affordable Family Accommodation Close To It All Experience
- Halkidiki – Could This Be Greece’s Best Kept Secret?