A beautiful country in so many surprising ways, Jordan offers an unexpected welcome to visitors from all over the world. The connection to ancient times and wonders beyond our understanding is reason alone to visit–the warmth of her people reason to return.
From Nabataeans and the Romans to Moses and Jesus, from Lawrence of Arabia to Red Sea diving and Dead Sea spas, Jordan offers many amazing experiences. This Middle Eastern country stands alone amidst surrounding chaos, but who would know? Our journalists do and you will too when you visit. Jordan’s secrets inch up through the earth’s surface aching to be uncovered, and her natural wonders are links to ancient times that feed the soul.
For the second year in a row, Jordan Tourism Board, North America (JTBNA) invited IFWTWA journalists to experience an extraordinary culinary and cultural tour of Jordan. Participants rank this tour in their top 5 travel destinations. IFWTWA is pleased to share our stories of safe, friendly, inspiring and yes, jaw-dropping Jordan.
IFWTWA thanks our host for coordinating our stay.
All opinions expressed are those of the the individual writer and not influenced by IFWTWA.
Writers in Attendance:
IFWTWA Media Trip participants utilize Twitter, Instagram, Insta Stories, Facebook, Facebook Live and Facebook Stories in addition to social media promotion by IFWTWA and its pages.
- Road Trip: Jordan – Curious about the Middle East but worried about safety?
- Sufra Restaurant Traditional Middle Eastern Cuisine in Amman Jordan
- Our Most Memorable Moments in Jordan
- Land of 100 Salads: Vegan in Jordan
- Cooking class at Petra Kitchen, Jordan
- JORDAN: Culture, community & connection
- 10 Wow Experiences in Jordan
- Hotel review of Jordan Valley Marriott Resort
- Hotel review of Rahayeb Desert Camp
- Hotel review of Petra Marriott Hotel
- Hotel review of Beit al Baraka
- Hotel review of Kempinski Red Sea
- Seven Reasons Why Jordan Should Top Your Bucket List
- Jordan: Come for the History, Stay for the Food
- Finding Jewels in Jordan
- Lunch with a view of Amman at Nabteh o Fatteh Restaurant & Cafe
- The Birds, Bees, Baskets and Olive Trees of Um Qais Jordan
- Healthy Jordanian Recipes from My Travels to Jordan (Tabbouleh & Baba Ganoush)
- Meeting Bedouins in Jordan
- Exploring Jordan’s Vibrant Culture
- Olive Tourism in Jordan
- Enter Petra Kitchen – YouTube Video
- Amman, from Siq to Dining at Safra
- When you visit Jordan, start in Amman
- In Hercules Footsteps – YouTube Video
- How to explore Petra – YouTube Video
- How to explore Petra on Two or Four Legs?
- The Kempinski Hotel Aqaba Red Sea: The Kingdom of Jordan’s Surprising Luxury Property
- A Baby Boomers Guide to Petra and other Jordanian Sites
- Experience the Extraordinary in Jordan
- Guide to Petra, Jordon
- You’ve Traveled Widely? Visit Jordan ad Travel Deeply
- Jordan, you had me at Za’atar!
- Comparing Global Spa Treatments
- isconnecting at Jordan’s Feynan Ecolodge
- Jordan’s Riches – [page 125]
- Jordan Today: the Middle East’s Calm in the Storm
- Aqaba Jordan
- Tour the Grand Hyatt in Amman Jordan
- Walk through the Petra Marriott Hotel
- Amman Marriott Hotel
- Tour One of the TOP Ecolodges in the World Feynan Ecolodge
- Wadi Rum Glamping at Rahayeb Desert Camp
- Prep and Pack for Jordan
- The Ultimate Bucket List
- How to Plan a Trip to Jordan with Kids
- The Ultimate Guide to Petra for Families
- Meet the Wadi Rum Bedouins
- Discover Mystery Among the Ruins in Petra
- Jordanian Cuisine