Modern Spirit. Southern Soul.
Thirty minutes north of the bustling center of Georgia’s capital city is one of Atlanta’s most historic towns. Six IFWTWA journalists (deemed “the best group ever” by our host!) were welcomed to a vibrant arts community, parks, antebellum historic homes and museums, ghost walks, and enticing food and wine, from Roswell’s 5th Annual Wine Festival to upscale taverns and local barbecue.
IFWTWA thanks our members’ hosts and local tourism for coordinating their stay. All opinions expressed are the individual writer’s and not those of or influenced by IFWTWA.
IFWTWA Writers in Attendance:
IFWTWA Media Trip participants utilize Twitter, Instagram, Insta Stories, Facebook, Facebook Live and Facebook Stories in addition to social media promotion by IFWTWA and its pages.
- Three Outdoor Activities Not to Miss in Roswell, GA
- The Unity Garden at the Chattahoochee Nature Center (Roswell, GA)
- A Day at the Roswell Wine Festival!
A Weekend in Roswell, Georgia
- Taking the Roswell Ghost Tour
Three Day Getaway in Roswell, Georgia
- Simply Southern Cuisine with a Twist at Table & Main, Roswell, Georgia
A Visit to Raiford Gallery in Roswell, Georgia
- Roswell: History, homes, gardens and 200 restaurants – page 34
- 5 Ways To Explore Roswell, GA, Atlanta’s Northern Suburb
- Historic Roswell Georgia – A Moment In Time
- Historic Roswell Georgia – A Moment In Time – Video
- Embracing Roswell’s Unforgettable Past