IFWTWA thanks our members’ hosts and local tourism for coordinating their stay. All opinions expressed are the individual writer’s and not those of or influenced by IFWTWA.
Five journalists discovered why these Pacific Northwest islands are home to many writers and artisans of every kind, as they toured beaches and historic seaside villages, dined on fresh food from local farms and met world-class chefs, friendly farmers, talented winemakers, distillers, brewers, and glass blowers: a feast for the senses and dozens of story ideas.
IFWTWA Writers in Attendance:
IFWTWA Media Trip participants utilize Twitter, Instagram, Insta Stories, Facebook, Facebook Live and Facebook Stories in addition to social media promotion by IFWTWA and its pages.
- Insanely Fun Ziplining on Camano Island, Washington
- Doe Bay Resort & Retreat and Café on Orcas Island, WA
- Exploring the Rustic Charm of Washington’s Whidbey Island
- Three Perfect Days on Whidbey Island
- A European Style Vacation – Without Leaving The Country
- Take A European Vacation – No Passport Needed!
- Whidbey, Camano and San Juan Islands in Washington
- A Romantic Weekend on Washington’s Orcas Island
- 7 ways to commune with nature on Washington’s San Juan Islands
- Savor the Salish Sea
- A Romantic Getaway on Whidbey Island
- The Perfect 3-Day Weekend in the San Juan Islands
- Radio: Big Blend: Hilaire Larson Visits the Historic San Juan Islands in Washington
- Radio: Big Blend: Camano Island, Washington – Where Past Meets Present
- Radio: Big Blend: Wonderful Whidbey Island, Washington
- Radio: Big Blend: Hilarie Larson Visits Orcas Island
- Radio: Camano Island-where past meets present