2018 Post-Conference Media Trip
Our IFWTWA members were part of an adventure, which began at the most popular state park in Washington and ended at one of the most undiscovered islands in the Salish Sea. Lodgings range from a rustic cabin to a seaside inn and spa. Authentic experiences include a beach cookout, zipping through a forest, and meeting a local coffee roaster, winemaker, chefs, farmers and more. Who could ask for more?
IFWTWA thanks our members’ hosts and local tourism for coordinating their stay. All opinions expressed are the individual writer’s and not those of or influenced by IFWTWA.
IFWTWA Media Trip participants utilize Twitter, Instagram, Insta Stories, Facebook, Facebook Live and Facebook Stories in addition to social media promotion by IFWTWA and its pages.
- Bountiful Islands in the Pacific Northwest
- Self Discovery at Beautiful Cama Beach State Park. Lift Your Spirits with Dena Marie-Camano Island Edition
- Cama Beach State Park: A Great Middle Ground to Camping
- Do You Know What’s in your Coffee? 8 Facts from Camano Island Coffee Roasters
- A Weekend Getaway to Washington’s Camano Island
- Matzke Fine Art Gallery & Sculpture Park, Camano
- Escape to Camano Island, The Easy Island